People are unique. So are our loans! Whether it’s a new car, a new home, or maybe a way to rebuild your credit, let us bridge the gap between you and your goals!
How do I pay for my loan?
- Mail in a check or money order with a payment coupon to: P.O. Box 29527, Greensboro, NC 27429.
- Pay online here. ($5.00 fee).
- In person at our branch located at 1823 Banking Street, Greensboro, NC 27408. (For after-hours payments, you may utilize the night drop box located in the first drive thru lane.)
- Visit a Co-op Shared Branch. (To find the nearest location, please visit: CO-OP Credit Unions)
- eDeposit a check or money order to one of your deposit accounts and transfer to your loan.
- Payroll Deduction
- Electronic Transfer (ACH Payments) *Contact us.
- Recurring – No fee
- One-time – $5.00 processing fee
- Bill pay service.
- We accept payments by phone using your debit card for a fee of $10.00 or credit card for a fee of 2.99% of transaction.
Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP)
Will your insurance pay off your loan if your vehicle is deemed a total loss? Don’t find out the hard way!