To our valued members,
At Acclaim Federal Credit Union, the health, safety, and well-being of our members and staff is always our top priority. We continue to monitor reports related to COVID-19, and we remain committed to doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our members and employees while serving you and caring for your financial needs.
To maintain a healthy and safe environment for everyone who visits our branch location, we are taking the following precautionary measures:
LOBBY AREAS Open for regular business hours as of Monday, April 5, 2021.
APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE We will continue to be available by appointment. All members entering the building MUST comply with our Covid-19 procedures.
DRIVE-THRU OPEN Our drive-thru will continue to be open during our regular business hours which are currently Monday through Thursday from 8:30am until 4:30pm and Friday from 8:30am until 5:00pm.
What we have done:
- Added six-foot social distancing floor markers
- Installed plexiglass safety barriers on the teller line
- Created a designated meeting office with a plexiglass safety barrier
- Created and implemented a continuous, stringent sanitation and disinfection regiment throughout the day
What you need to know:
- Masks are recommended, but not required per the latest mandate of the Guilford County Board of Health.
- We strongly recommend you wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated
- Please DO NOT visit if you have a fever or cough
- Please DO NOT visit if you have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days
- If you are wearing a mask and asked to verify your identity, please pull down your mask and present your ID and you may replace your mask after being identified
- Please be patient as we are following a stringent cleaning schedule
What you can do:
- Keep following Centers for Disease Control (CDC)opens in a new window recommendations that will help protect you, your family members, and others.
- We strongly recommend that you leverage all of the available Acclaim FCU Electronic Services and resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access through our Mobile App, Online Banking and 24-Hour Telephone Teller. Through these channels, you can check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks or find the nearest ATM.
- We encourage you to use your Acclaim debit card. If you do not have a debit card and would like one, please contact our office.
- Please contact us if you have been affected by COVID-19.
- Be aware of any scams or fraud attempts related to COVID-19 so that you can avoid becoming a victim.
Please continue to contact us electronically as much as possible (emails, Internet Branching messages, online loan and membership applications, etc.).
Due to changes in how we serve you, we are asking that you try to contact us electronically as much as possible (emails, Internet Branching messages, online loan and membership applications, etc.).
Any further changes to our branch hours or member services will be posted promptly on AcclaimFCU.org and social media. You may contact our call center at 336-332-5302 or toll free at 888-794-1001.
We thank you in advance for your patience regarding any delays that may occur due to us handling increased contact or requests from our members.