Available Career Opportunities with Acclaim
Acclaim Federal Credit Union is searching for a passionate and goal-oriented MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE with a great attitude to build relationships with new and existing members and to help them achieve their financial goals.
YOU will be responsible for:
- Helping to make a difference in the lives of members by building positive member relations and providing prompt, efficient, accurate, courteous and personalized service.
- Identifying and offering general financial assistance.
- Performing cash and accounttransactions and educating members on credit union products and services.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to effectively educate members about products and services.
- Customer Service, teller or cash handling experience preferred but not required.
- PC skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Willingness to assist others and the ability to resolve problems with tact and diplomacy. Effective and professional communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow with the credit union.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Why Acclaim? We are passionate about the credit union motto of “people helping people.” We believe in serving and supporting our members so they can achieve their dreams and goals in life, and we believe in supporting multiple organizations in the communities in which we serve.
We have AWESOME employees who work as a team to support our mission! We believe in promoting from within whenever possible and developing our staff. Acclaim Federal Credit Union is a great place to work!
BENEFITS We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, vacation/sick/holiday pay, matching 401(k), a semi-casual dress code, and more.
Acclaim is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screening is required. Acclaim Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability any other classification protected by federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.